This research project will take the form of a case-study, exploring the task of bringing Special Collections from a local archive to a broader public attention, using digital tools and methods. The purpose of this research inquiry is to make a thorough investigation into the system and method of researching local archive materials, using digital methods and tools to present those findings. Harrington digitised a selection of the Richard Dowden Papers (Collection Reference U140), a fully classified collection of archive fonds held by Cork City and County Archives Service and has crafted a fascinating exhibition exploring Dowden’s life and work.
- cllrkmac: RT @omurphy16 #uccdh https://t.co/qbL8jkkX40
- stitchlily: #uccdh https://t.co/cgjENxkRuT
- OscarDo46238720: RT @Kohkohnutz #uccdh ~@omurphy16 @iridium @Twitmospheric https://t.co/3MLLfY2jwz
- stitchlily: @3DSheela just dug out my Sheela-na-Gig map, few dotted in Kerry, will you be down to map them? #excited 😁#uccdh https://t.co/xGonHMIAIz
- omurphy16: #uccdh https://t.co/qbL8jkkX40