This research project will take the form of a case-study, exploring the task of bringing Special Collections from a local archive to a broader public attention, using digital tools and methods. The purpose of this research inquiry is to make a thorough investigation into the system and method of researching local archive materials, using digital methods and tools to present those findings. Harrington digitised a selection of the Richard Dowden Papers (Collection Reference U140), a fully classified collection of archive fonds held by Cork City and County Archives Service and has crafted a fascinating exhibition exploring Dowden’s life and work.
- lisaydillon: RT @iridium Nice stuff: Basic Text Processing in R - Programming Historian https://t.co/gSfx1iWby1 #UCCDH
- jamescosullivan: RT @omurphy16 #uccdh #digitallywell https://t.co/XUZIMOmCSX
- omurphy16: #uccdh #digitallywell https://t.co/XUZIMOmCSX
- iridium: Nice stuff: Basic Text Processing in R - Programming Historian https://t.co/gSfx1iWby1 #UCCDH
- americasstudies: #uccdh https://t.co/YMzV1Ptgn4