This research project will take the form of a case-study, exploring the task of bringing Special Collections from a local archive to a broader public attention, using digital tools and methods. The purpose of this research inquiry is to make a thorough investigation into the system and method of researching local archive materials, using digital methods and tools to present those findings. Harrington digitised a selection of the Richard Dowden Papers (Collection Reference U140), a fully classified collection of archive fonds held by Cork City and County Archives Service and has crafted a fascinating exhibition exploring Dowden’s life and work.
- americasstudies: #uccdh https://t.co/kKthYJ4l5R
- 3DSheela: RT @orlapeach Huge thanks to #uccdh for use of @Artec3DScanners for recording in #Roscommon for @3DSheela this summer… https://t.co/EFdozmBxz1
- arlsmur: Today I learned that my boss wears nice boots. Should I put that in my report?? #uccdh
- Artec3DScanners: RT @orlapeach Huge thanks to #uccdh for use of @Artec3DScanners for recording in #Roscommon for @3DSheela this summer… https://t.co/EFdozmBxz1
- Eva_R_Wallace: An excellent paper about the impact of emerging tech on infants #uccdh https://t.co/WqUoPv79MH by @maryCyPsy @carlycheevers @ciaranh8