A UCC Graduate, Mike did his Masters on the History of Beamish & Crawford and his Phd on Irish Participation in the UN Operation in the Congo. He was part of the first group of staff in UCC to complete the Cert & Diploma in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, and has ongoing interests in the scholarship of teaching and learning, and in the use of simulations and games in teaching. Mike blogs and maintains an online archive of publications at mikecosgrave.com.
- DomFeee: #FirstEditionCork Dr Carrina Parraman explores translating Van Gogh's brushmarks into vectors to be reproduced on a painting machine #UCCDH
- EnglishUCC: RT @americasstudies @IrishEcocritic @omurphy16 @EnglishUCC #editwikilit got a mention at #DBpediaGalway17 today by @sharonlflynn #uccdh https://t.co/EwN7vYS2Pf
- mikecosgrave: @scott_bot Coffee? "No, let me scan it, upload to Omeka and use the metadata to show in on Neatline..." #uccdh https://t.co/GjjXVxbkXL
- Eva_R_Wallace: The #Google graphic for #OskarFischinger 's birthday is excellently done, very cool way to mix musical composition… https://t.co/NlPRE6C9Hj
- americasstudies: @IrishEcocritic @omurphy16 @EnglishUCC #editwikilit got a mention at #DBpediaGalway17 today by @sharonlflynn #uccdh https://t.co/EwN7vYS2Pf