- Personal Learning Environments: How to assess and validate self-taught subjects
- SociaLive will provide an immersive medium for local bands to expose themselves to a wider audience
- Interactive Mapping of the Irish Revolution
- QReceipt is a smartphone app offering a paperless receipt alternative that can beused universally with participating companies
- An Investigation & Visualization of Social Media Trends in correlation with the Immigration Crisis
- Mass Data analysis with a focus on finding a story from Data
- Map keywords used on social media posts, such as micro blogs (Twitter) as well as image sharing sites (Instagram) to see who is talking about where.
- A website to allow people who are interested in going on a J1 to USA and Canada to gather information and learn what works and what doesn’t before they go
- A digital tool for collaboration between students studying languages to come together to give the most accurate translations possible.
- CrowdDoc is a platform available both on mobile and desktop, where users come together to create documentaries / movies about a topic idea or story.
- Create a publicly accessible 3D printer operated by application where printing schematics are purchased.
- Using rhetoric in persuasive games and spectrometric methods to present enhanced archaeological data
- An interactive experience of the life of Tom Barry
- Human interaction information architecture for an accounts payable department
- What our newspapers can tell us about Irish peoples’ attitude towards climate change
- How social media use affects the mental health and body image of young females in the digital age
- What makes a great video game, and how do developers create interesting and engaging experiences for their players?
- Personalised gamification for educational training
- Human-centred education in virtual reality
- Using advanced technologies to enhance learning: An economic study using the Dark Net’s ‘Silk Road’
1. Has the implementation of GDPR changed how different generations view their digital identity?
3. The visualization of schedules using advanced programmatic techniques
4. St Colmans BNS Macroom Archive
5. Preventing farm deaths using technology.
6. How could artificial intelligence contribute and improve assistive technology for people with disabilities?
7. Changes in education brought about by the use of and dependence on digital tools.
8. Women and The Gothic in American Horror Story
9. Website glossary design for cooperative government agencies
10. Exploring the historical connection between Ireland & Iberia, and establishing an interactive collection around it
11. Children and screen time
12. How Spatial Data can be used to decipher the make-up of virtual worlds
13. Consent in the Digital Space
14. Possible Technological advancements that are needed for Irish farmers to Cope with Climate change
15. Can blockchain technology help prevent a hard border between Ireland and Northern Ireland
16. Designing a mobile communication-learning application for high-functioning autistic children.
17. How Can We Create Toolkits for Teachers to Create Interactive Games for Primary School Children?
18. Does music changes humans’ mood
19. The loss of our historical knowledge and culture due to the inability of our museums keeping pace with technology.
20. What spaces are of significance to the lives of children with autism
21. Participation of Women and Young Girls in STEM- A
22. Internal Communication mobile app. and the psychological effects of having a good user experience.
23. What are the effects of utilizing spatial optimization & How best can we leverage human data to reduce energy waste
24. Surveying attitudes to sport in the context of social media use across the generations.
25. 3D Data Visualization with AR
26. Can Chromesthesia be evaluated on a spectrum and if so can we train our brains in
27. A symptom management tool for cancer patients undergoing treatment.
28. Mapping Shakespeare
29. Educational Transcription Learning Game
30. How colour and/or sound affects our ability to retain information
31. The Effects of Music on Students Academic Learnings
32. Digital Mapping – Locations of the Homeless in Cork City Center and the Utilization of Public Spaces
33. The influence of human factors in software testing and QA